longredline is the brainchild of Liz Watt and is the central point that links together a growing thread of information, people, resources and tools to inspire people to find their purpose and passion and live a life of inspiration and greatness. It includes:
- online resources;
- online stores;
- art and photography;
- creative projects; and
- fundraising activities.
…is to inspire individuals take control of their lives, find balance, passion and creativity and use it to find obtain financial freedom.
…is to provide people with inspiration to follow their dreams through a modern education, online creative projects, and internet marketing.
… is to create:
- passive and residual income systems for current and future generations and charitable organizations;
- information to inspire, educate and empower people; and
- a network and community of like-minded people.
…is to grow a global network of creative individuals who work together and impact a community on every continent. Together we will:
- identify infinite possibilities; and
- create inspired realities.
our approach – creative logic
longredline is about inspiring people to develop an infinite, focussed path in life driven by passion, love and creativity. longredline is a constant guide that keeps re-inventing, refining, moving and growing with you and reminding you of your purpose and direction.
- long – infinite, eternal, extended, far-reaching
- red – passion, love, creativity, vibrancy, power, strength
- line – concentration, focus, direction, length, defined, path, alignment, flow, continuum
The philosophies of longredline include an understanding and guiding people in the following:
- Strategy (big picture) and detail;
- Balancing the seven areas of life: mental (mind), physical (body) spiritual (soul), vocational, financial, relationships, and social;
- Creativity (right brain) and logic (left brain); and
- Skills for personal management.